Nipon

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

DirectCanada + Purolator = Bad choice!



composed by you at 08:53 AM Oct 22, 2007

I think this was the last time that I am going to order parts from your shop. I filled my order 6 days ago and used your fast air shipping which is supposed to take one day. Previously I asked why my previous order is on pending and oddly enough I did not receive any answer. While your prices are competitive I rather pay extra 5-10$ for companies with better customer care like NCIX.
Please feel more responsibility.
Thanks.

reply from DirectCanada Support at 01:42 PM Oct 22, 2007

Hi Alborz
I apologize for any inconvenience that was caused, I can see that your package is already availible for pick-up, here is the tracking number, i'm sorry you didnt recieve a tracking number, but this package was shipped on time.
Purolator Air FCY0028280

reply from you at 06:08 PM Oct 22, 2007

Ok so here is the real story!
PUROLATOR tried to give the package to me on 17th and I was not home. They did NOT leave any notice. Since you did not update the shipment section of the order (it is sill not updated even for my previous package!) I did not have any access to track my package. Now after one week they are telling me that they tried to CALL me but could not find me. Now they say, that they can attempt another delivery tomorrow between 9 AM - 5 PM and they can not shrink this gap. This means I have to stay at home the whole day for one package! It is really unfortunate!!!
Bottom line is that if you dont want to irritate your customers and lose them after 1 or 2 times of shopping:
* Send the tracking number to the customer ASAP through the email.
* Switch from PUROLATOR COURIER to Canada post or some other courier who feels more responsible!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home