Nipon

Sunday, October 07, 2007

Too many things are happening

It has been crazy since my last post:
* I had an accident with my bike and I was lucky to be in one piece with a few scratches and bruises: The bike's seat broke. No further questions will be answered ...
* Right before the long weekend my computer died! At first I though it was my power supply, but it was worse. It is my mainboard or CPU or both! :( I started to buy some stuff to make it alive again. I bought 2 GB of new DDR2 Kingston RAM and Gigabyte Mainboard. If I find my CPU to be broken as well I had to buy another CPU too ... Sigh I feel I am getting broke!
* During the process of buying those part I was tempted and finally ordered this as well! If you are in computers you know what I mean.
* I had an eye exam to be able to wear contacts during skiing. Damn it is so hard to put them in!
* My visa appointment is on 18th of Oct. in Calgary. I better start preparing documents.
* My aunt finally posted the Roomba to my address. I cant wait to have my hands on it! >:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home