Nipon

Friday, October 19, 2007

What's up?



I went to Calgary on Wednesday and came back today. As usual, I went to Atlas with my friends (Sina, Ali, and Ali (the new one!)) to have a nice persian cuisine. Another night we went to a place called pizza 3000. Why 3000? I really don't have any ideas but the pizza was delicious, especially with unlimited toppings! My US visa appointment was fast and easy. The officer was nice and he did not ask any question. I am waiting for my clearance though. The road was also nice specially with nice music (my mama knows what I am talking about!) and neighbor cars who matched up my exact speed! Don't ask about the numbers! ;) About my PC, all of the parts, aside from my CPU, is here. I can barely wait for the last item to rock with my new PC!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home