Nipon

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Sad Farewell to Edmonton



Yesterday, I was called by the US Embassy of Calgary. My visa is ready... This was what I hoped for right? Maybe... I can not yet put my mind at ease... I am going to leave Edmonton in about two weeks after 3 years and 5 months. I am going to leave this city with all of my memories: laughter with my friends under its sunshine, fighting the harsh wind chills in its winters, drinking coffee and hot chocolate with my colleagues in its buildings, and many more. I am going to miss Edmonton, its calmness, its sunshine and my memories in every single corner of it.

2 Comments:

  • Congrats.
    Don't worry you will get used to the new city soon. Boston is my favorite city and you will have a good time there. In the beginning you will compare everything, ( I did it when we moved from New Haven to Princeton) but you will love Boston.

    By Blogger Roya, at 10:10 AM  

  • Oh man, I'm going to miss you.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home