Nipon

Friday, November 09, 2007

Binkan na Fuukei

Close your eyes, clear your mind and listen to this.

Romaji
Awai nami ni saraware nagara
Sotto, sotto
Kiete mo kamawanai kedo

Mada nokoru kimochi ha dokoka he
Ah... iro wo otosu deshou

Ake no hoshi ga hikari wo miseta
Yowai, yowai
Kokoro ni furisosogu


Demo toki ha onaji omoi dake wo
Ah... egaki tsudukereba

Dare mo shirazu hi ga sasu made ni
Sotto, sotto
Yokan wo kanjiteta
Kokoro ga kanjiteta

Translation
As I was cleansed by the soft waves
Gently, gently
I don't mind fading away

The remaining emotions venture somewhere else
Ah... it loses its colors, right?

The dawn stars showed me the light
Softly, softly
They rain down upon my heart

But time just paints the same feelings
Ah... over and over again


Without anyone noticing, as far as the sun shines
Gently, gently
I felt a premonition
I felt your heart

5 Comments:

  • this song was my inspiration to watch this anime....and oh my! i can confidently say nothing has brought me close to tears other then this anime series! i advise those who haven't seen it to see it!...and oh yes is this a great and peaceful song...:)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:34 AM  

  • Yeah, I like the song a lot. The story line starts simple at the beginning but the ending is totally unexpected!

    By Blogger Unknown, at 1:08 PM  

  • It's driving me nuts now but I can't remember what episode this song was in. I remember hearing it and now I can't pinpoint the episode. I remember it being a later one. But the songs good. i entered it into a contest my friend had for a song of the week thing. Out of 20 some odd people I placed fourth. I have good taste in music apparently.

    By Blogger Tuna, at 7:27 AM  

  • This comment has been removed by the author.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 1:49 PM  

  • The anime is called Sola. It was the Opening or Ending song.

    http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/anime.php?id=7481

    By Blogger Unknown, at 1:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home