Nipon

Friday, September 14, 2007

Ice-cream with Iranian Toppings



After about 2 years of absence in "Real" Iranian community, I finally remembered the old concepts of our culture in London Airport. I just passed through the gate and boarded the plane, and as you might have guessed:
* Most people entered the gate using Iranian Queuing algorithm(AKA IQ!)
* Staffs only talk in Farsi
* I can smell a lot of perfume in the air. Why?
a: I sniffed an aromatic tissue!
b: IranAir uses aromatic liquids for air conditioning
c: Iranians always wear lots of perfume
d: Most perfume shops in the airport have lots of free samples

Last time I had a really bad experience, I hope this time I enjoy my flight with Iran-Air. Even if I do not hate it, I will be happy. Iran, here I come!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home