Nipon

Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Is it different?


It is less than a week that I arrived here in Boston. I am currently living in the Sidney Pacific dorm on campus. There are still tons of things that I should take care of but meanwhile I would like to highlight a few things that I found interesting about MIT campus.

* Everything is fast-peaced, and you better used to it quickly!
* I attended one of the talks in CSAIL by Prof. Hirose Fukushima today and enjoyed it very much. It was very similar to Friday AI talks in UofA
* I am TAing one course in EECS department. Profs spend TONS of times to prepare for the course. The quality of teaching is really high.
* There are many complimentary scheduled shuttle buses on campus to get you where you want to go! :)

1 Comments:

  • go check out their museum. lotsa robots there.

    By Blogger pooya, at 11:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home