Nipon

Friday, September 01, 2006

Wallpaper & MP3 - 003


Usually people don't put their pictures as wallpapers, but I found this one funny. The mp3 for this post is in Trance genre. I cut a part of DJ GT, Voices of Trance 007.
I give it 8.8/10 (Fast, Powerful, Nice rhythm) with a caveat that I enjoy it most when I am riding my bicycle ... Fast! So the feeling would be a little different if you are calm and listening to it, while sitting on your chair. Let me know what you think.

PS: I encourage you to listen to this loud, with good subwoofers ;)
PPS: Watch out for your neighbors :D

3 Comments:

  • Sitting on my Chair in office, loud -----> 7.8
    I suppose it gets a better mark on my new Bic;)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:39 AM  

  • It would :D

    By Blogger Unknown, at 9:45 PM  

  • just don't try it when have an awful headache ;)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home