Nipon

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Apple, ipod, and Life

After bunch of calls, I realized that the only hope for my ipod is to get replaced with a new one. I tried to do it online, but the web-page sent me totally incomprehensible errors like: zip code is not valid! ( they sent it to the zip code that I was using), SAP number should be reconfigured, ...

Actually, now I am pretty disappointed with the customer service of the one of the biggest mp3 player providers of the world. At last, again, I called the customer service and after waiting for 10 min, a lady arranged what the web-site supposed to do!

BTW, did you know that you can
return your ipod only before 30 days.
replace your ipod without any shipping fees if it is broken only before 100 days.
replace your ipod if it is broken only before 365 days. (you have to pay 42$ for the shipping!)
buy apple care protection for 1 year (65$) and then you dont have to pay for shipping for one year.

Great! I bought an ipod for 160$ and now I have to pay 42$ for it to get replaced because it suddenly decided not to work anymore! I think am done with ipods now. Next mp3 player definitely would not have an apple logo on it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home