Nipon

Monday, July 03, 2006

US Memo 6




Accompanied by my aunt, I set out to a trip towards San Antonio. After meeting my cousin bob's after about 18 years, we decided to pick a hotel: Hampton Inn

Now that I am about to check out I though it would be useful to share my experience. By first look you will find a nice and neat Hotel. It offers high speed internet connection, gym, and breakfast for a low rate of 109$ per night. Well this seems interesting. But lets talk about the other side of the coin.

The service of the hotel is really poor. The internet access was not working through the wire and the wireless one was even slower than a 2.6K modem! Some plugs and lamps where not working and when I notified the reception they informed me that there are more plugs and lamps in the room!

About sleeping, It is enough to mention that you could have counted the number of times your upper neighbor went to the washroom at night and flush the toilet. Windows did not try to repel any kinds of noise, and since the hotel was located near the highway you can imagine the situation.

To be fair, I should add that the breakfast was great. I really mean it, you could have found anything matches to your appetite.

In general: "don't judge places by their first glance ;)"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home