Nipon

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

US Memo 1



First of all, I am writing this post while the SuperShuttle drives me to the hotel! Secondly, it was not as scary as I imagined before to cross the border. They didn't ask about my school's teacher or the color of my cat when I was 5. I simply filled out a form and my picture and my finger prints were taken. It is not the best way to get into the airport but it worked out really easily. The guy who looked at my passport got more friendly when he figured it out that I came from Tehran. He told me that he was living there for about 3-4 years before I have been born! Probably it has been changed a lot but he does not know. He is still interested to go there ... :S

L.A. seems like the American version of Tehran. The first thing that I noticed was the Iranian population. Just when I was about to mount the car, I saw a family greeting another one. The city is nice and the weather is cool. It is cloudy now, and the time is 8:00 PM. I think the most famous features of this city are: Hollywood, Beach and Disneyland. Oh by the way, you can not miss nice cars that passes you every now and then: BMW M3, LEXUS, ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home