Nipon

Thursday, June 22, 2006

US Memo 3



I should admit that today was a toughest conference day. Lots of interesting talks that many of them were presented by game developers. The topic of one of the slides was: "AI is crap!" I liked that slides a lot, since it should the weakness of the current state of the art AI. I presented my poster today and I received lots of good feedbacks, but I could not manage to see other's posters since I was busy with my visitors :( Afterwards, we went to a Persian restaurant called TAJRISH and had a nice dinner with all of the peoples (except one!) showed in the above picture. We also aimed to have cheesecake from the famous cheesecake factory (Top Figure!) but we had to wait for about 45 min so we decided to do it tomorrow ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home