Nipon

Monday, July 10, 2006

US Memo 10

This is the security line in Bush International Airport on 7:30 AM Monday, July 10th. Currently, it is 9:30 AM and I am sitting in the airport updating my blog. The reason that I have so much time in a packed airport is simple: I missed my flight! Fortunately I got the ticket for the next flight which is about two and a half hours from now. Some take-home notes:

* Airports are really busy on Mondays early morning.
* Avoid bringing unnecessary stuff while traveling. If you have a small luggage you can avoid the delays for checking in and checking out luggage phases.
* If possible, print your ticket beforehand. It will make a huge difference sometimes.
* If you are a guest and you know the host might want to offer you the ride to the airport, book your flights at reasonable times!

1 Comments:

  • Na khodam bayad pishbini mikardam ke oon rooz sholooghe, khalam kheili zood pa shod oon rooz, man khaab boodam :P

    By Blogger Unknown, at 5:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home