Nipon

Thursday, January 12, 2006

Chicken Wings, To be or not to be?

Yesterday I went out with a few of my friends (about 9) to have chicken wings since there is a deal in canada for wings on wednesdays. The bill came at last. Yes we ate 550 chicken wings, and if each chicken can provide 4 pieces of chicken then it would be around 140 chickens (14 chicken per person). If we assume at least 1000 people go out for this deal in Edmonton then we would have:

14 * 1000 = 14000 Chicken per each wednesday
14000 * 4 = 56000 Chicken per month
56000 * 12 = 672000 (More than half a million) Chicken per year

I dont think chickens appreciate this custom that much!

2 Comments:

  • 14*4=56 chicken wings seems unusual a bit!! Doesn't it?

    I think there was something wrong with malformed gluttonous category you picked as statistical sample!!
    It is just like picking 9 "Amin"s as a sample which changes all the calculations around human beings!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:01 PM  

  • Well you are right we were a bit! hungry but I think some people ate even more than that :D thats why I took the average ;)

    By Blogger Unknown, at 9:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home