Nipon

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

When your mind tricks you!


I had my qual exam today starting at 9 AM. I went to bed early about 11:00 just to make sure that I will wake up in time. I woke up with a bad feeling that I am late, since I did not hear my iphone ringing. It was 9:21 AM. God I was screwed. As I was putting on cloths to get to school, I noticed my mom helping me getting ready... but wait a minute my mom is not anywhere close to where I am now... It was a dream and I was fortunate to realize it while I was in it...

I woke up again, got out of the bed, and reached for my iphone, it was 9:21 AM. Damn it! This time it was real. My iphone, my room even the sunshine coming through my window. I was confused to do what? I lost half of my presentation time already... Being wondered about how the hell did it happen as I set two alarms, I decided to get dresses and go to my session anyway. I slammed the door with anger and ... I woke up again! It was 4:51 AM... Yes both of them were dreams!

Update: I just came back from my quals. Everythings went well. I am looking for the results coming out tomorrow.

5 Comments:

  • yep ,it happens lot to me.... but live with it ,what we can do??

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:04 PM  

  • :)) kolli khandidam! hala natijash ke oomad ham benvis bebinim chi shode!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:01 PM  

  • Great! (:
    Did you sleep afterward?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:08 AM  

  • Oh, My God ! I was expecting to read that it was a dream but still ... I hate it when that happens ! ... SIGHHHHH

    By Blogger eli, at 3:26 PM  

  • I tried to sleep after, but did not get much out of it for obvious reasons!

    By Blogger Unknown, at 8:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home