Nipon

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

A mind with unreliable short memory


Scenario 1:

- I took off the bus and set out to loon mountain for snowboarding. I was happy since I left all unnecessary items inside the bus.

- Changing my cloths, I realized that I left my mittens inside the bus...

- The bus left and would not be back in 7 hours.

- I went to a shop to buy a new pair of gloves.

- After through inspection of 3 pairs, I picked the one I liked but... I brought my university ID instead of credit card!

-Finally the kind seller agreed to let me borrow the gloves and pay for it after the bus arrival. I had to leave my ID there, but it made my day since I could finally go snowboarding ignoring the fact that I dont have money to buy lunch!

Scenario 2:

- I rented a car and drove it to the Hobby airport in Houston.

- Having one of my eyes on the road and the other one on the iphone to make sure I am not losing my way. It was 3 AM.

- I got to the parking lot, found the specific place, parked the car, made sure that my luggage is out, locked the car, and dropped the keys inside the box.

- Talking with the happy shuttle driver, I got to the departure section of the airport. I left the shuttle but... the luggage was not with me!

- Driving back the whole way to the parking lot, I found the luggage next to the drop box.

-The happy drive suggested more vitamins...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home