Nipon

Saturday, April 15, 2006

Is this a coincidence?


A while ago I went to Vancouver and by chance we ended up in a Chinese restaurant. As you may know the menu in such restaurants are complicated. So I asked the waitress to bring something made of beef and potato. She offered me one of the items, and I chose it, but I also mentioned to not put the sauce on the top of the food, since I don't like extremely sweet sauce. She came back with my food dipped in sauce, and then start explaining why this is the right thing to do, and I was close to kill the spirit of my food!

Anyway, yesterday I went to another Chinese restaurant for noodle soup. This time I knew what I wanted. The odd thing was that they didn't have beef noodle soup alone! The only thing similar to what I wanted, was Tai beef noodle. Tai in topic usually means spicy. My friend also asked for a seafood/egg noodle soup. I also asked whether they put egg after cooking it in the soup or not. I also ordered beef noodle soup without being spicy!

Result: I ended up with spicy beef noodle and my friend had seafood noodle soup without egg!
Conclusion: Don't argue with the waitress in a Chinese restaurant!

1 Comments:

  • Conclusion: Don't go to a Chinese restaurant.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home