Nipon

Friday, March 23, 2007

Can I have more memory please?



In the bank:

-Hi! Can I have this cheque in my account please?
-Hmm ... I am sorry sir but this is the receipt of the cheque!
(Damn! I probably throw the actual cheque in the garbage!)
-Can I request the university to give me another cheque?
-As long as the previous one is not cashed.


In the financial administration building:

-Hi! I think I lost my cheque. Is there anyway that I can have another one?
-No Problem. Let me check to see whether the cheque has been deposited or not.
...
-It seems someone cashed the cheque already!
(Oh my god! Now I am screwed!)
-Can we trace that, and see who did it and where?
-It was on 30th of Jan. The person is not indicated.

In my office:

I opened my laptop and checked my account online. I slowly began to remember some stuff.
On 30th of Jan, I received the cheque in my account!

1 Comments:

  • maybe you should change your hard memory into a flash one! :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home