Nipon

Monday, September 25, 2006

Small little pieces of glass


With closed eyes, she started to call me with a crying voice.
On the ground, the color of blood on the broken pieces of the glass were being diluted by her falling tears ... Each drop made few sparkles after hitting a sharp edge.
She was putting her hand in a bag full of broken pieces of glass and throwing them all over the place. I could see her red hands from far behind. She wanted me close.
I started to pass through the hallway, I could feel my warm blood under my each step. The pain was bearable. I got closer ... closer and still closer
I reached behind a closed glass door right in from of her...
All those pieces of glass that she threw away, formed a thick glass door.
I started to break through the door using my shoulders, but it was way too thick and my body could not handle losing more blood.
Her eyes were also closed and she was almost fainting ...
She could not realize the situation. All that she knew was that I am somewhere close ...
While I was struggling behind the door I suddenly started to feel the pain in my injured feet and wet shoulder when she cried out loud:
"I can't believe that you are not even trying to come one step closer ..."

...

After a silent moment, all the pain was disappeared suddenly.
She started to call my name hastily, ... But she was all alone.
She opened her eyes and all that she saw behind the door was

"a white shinny feather over a sharp glass floating in blood"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home