Nipon

Friday, March 24, 2006

Snow? Skiing ?! Boarding !! Snowboarding ?!@#

Well you should always start something that you like, (maybe sometimes you shouldn't but lets be simple ;) ), so I decided to go to the ski-trip and not for skiing but for snowboarding!

In the rental shop:

- Have you ever tried snowboarding before?
- Nope
- Where are you going to?
- Kicking Horse
- What?!
- Is that a bad place ?
(Another person in the shop)
- For the first time of snowboarding you are going to kicking horse ?!
- (Meanwhile I go this idea that it should be a place for professionals) I guess ...
- Well you might ended up renting ski equipment.
- Hmm ... But I haven't tries skiing before niegther.
- hehe, Good Luck Buddy! I am waiting for the results when you are comming back.
- Thanks

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home